Location map of the Hotel La Ferme de l'Izoard in Arvieux, Queyras
Use the tools at the top and left of the map to zoom in on the location of the hotel in Arvieux
- use the arrows to move the map,
- use the + and - buttons and the cursor for zooming in or out
- use the buttons for shifting between Map, Satellite or Terrain view
How to get to Arvieux
By train: The train station you will arrive at is called Montdauphin-Guillestre. You can take a shuttle or taxi to get to the hotel (takes 25-30 minutes).
By car (GPS coordinates: N 44 46 53 / E 06 44 07):
- From Paris (8 hrs/750 km): The fastest route is Paris-Lyon-Frejus Tunnel-Briançon-Arvieux.
- From Marseille (3 hrs/250 km): Take the A7, then the A51 toward Gap, then Embrun, Guillestre, and Arvieux.
The Col de l'Izoard (Izoard pass) is closed from early November to mid-May.